1. What’s one element of your daily routine?
A cigarette with a coffee
2. What’s the first CD you bought for yourself? (music?)
Lucky - Britney Spears (on tape)
3. Who’s your hometown hero?
This random women I used to see wandering up the high street since i was a kid - she was dressed really ‘normal’ but had this massive beehive and had a fag in her mouth.
4. Who was your high school celeb crush/hero?
Woody Harrelson in Natural Born Killers
5. Favourite childhood fad/trend?
Girls using plastic Jane Norman bags as a school bag.
6. What was your favourite pre-social-media activity?
Playing manhunt on a half built housing estate.
7. Most cherished trinket that you have kept over the years?
Actually I have a little bag of curiosities I’ve collected over the years that I carry around with me at all times. 3 marbles a gypsy women handed to me, a four leaf clover in a piece of tape that I found stuck to my shoe... Weird little things.
8. Which late musician do you wish you could’ve seen live?
9. Funniest rumour said about you?
That I hit this guy in the face with a dead fish
10. What is one little known fact about you?
That Im partially deaf and have hearing aid which I don’t wear as much as I should.
11. Cartoon that you grew up with?
12. What movie/song can you recite word for word?
Lol roll deep celebrate that
13. Best advice you’ve ever been given?
Stop rushing for success take your time ... I know it can feel like were ticking time bomb.
Relax, take your time in whatever you do and stop looking at what everyone else is doing.