1. What’s one element of your daily routine?
Giving my Bengal Tiger Cat prince a kiss and a combing!
2. What’s the first CD you bought for yourself? (music?)
3. Who’s your hometown hero?
4. Who was your high school celeb crush/hero?
Brad Pitt & Antonio Sabato Jr
5. Favourite childhood fad/trend?
We used to wear these rave pants called modrobs! I had them in every colour! I also loved butterfly clips even tho I didn’t get the chance to wear them out publicly.
6. What was your favourite pre-social-media activity?
Back in canada before msn messenger we had a chat form on the dial up internet called ICQ! Every time you would get a message it would say “uh oh” in this high pitched voice.
7. Most cherished trinket that you have kept over the years?
Too many to choose from! I was a serious collector always! Probably my grand mother’s mink coats ;)
8. Which late musician do you wish you could’ve seen live?
Freddie Mercury, George Michael & Amy Winehouse
9. Funniest rumour said about you?
Never really had too many rumours said about me as I’m an open book. When I was 16 I went to a Britney Spears concert with a friend I worked with who was into me. At work a rumour started that we hooked up but it so wasn’t true! We’re still friends today!
10. What is one little known fact about you?
I don’t drink coffee and I love my beverages freezing cold!
11. Cartoon that you grew up with?
12. What movie/song can you recite word for word?
Quit Play Games With My Heart- Backstreet Boys
13. Best advice you’ve ever been given?
“ I don’t want to hear no” -Dad