1. What’s one element of your daily routine?
2. What’s the first CD you bought for yourself? (music?)
No Doubt - Tragic Kingdom
3. Who’s your hometown hero?
4. Who was your junior school celeb crush/hero?
Drazic from Heartbreak High he was soo hot
5. Favourite childhood fad/trend?
I had these electric blue denim wide leg jeans that were amazing that I wish I still had
6. What was your favourite pre-social-media activity?
MSN.. used to use that to chat to the boys after school ;)
7. Most cherished trinket that you have kept over the years?
I hold on to some pretty weird things. I still have this pink satin dressing gown I got given for Christmas when I was about 7 that I still wear now.
8. Which late musician do you wish you could’ve seen live?
9. Funniest rumour said about you?
Well it’s not funny but all throughout primary school and high school (might still happen I don’t know or care) but people used to say I had eating disorders because they couldn’t understand how much food I ate for such a tiny girl.. at that age it really sucked actually.. gave me a bit of a complex for a while.. kids can be really mean. But now I’m kinda like, well if you need to tell yourself and anyone else that I have an illness because you can’t deal with the fact that I have a really good metabolism then I guess do what you gotta do... 🤷🏻♀️
10. What is one little known fact about you?
11. Cartoon that you grew up with?
I think I just watched what my brother watched with him... the Simpsons.. we also loved Dexter’s Laboratory on cartoin network
12. What movie/song can you recite word for word?
Movie... girl interrupted, songs ahhh so many.. I’ve been known to perform/rap Eminem’s drug ballad at parties and at work (embarrassing)
13. Best advice you’ve ever been given?
One of my best friends Jeffrey.. his mum wrote me a card when I had been in hospital and it said....Be kind to yourself.. it’s always stuck and I think of it often